- Day/Night forecast icons and forecast tendency
- Photo-color forecast scenes picture background
- Forecast with tendency arrow: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- Time (manual set)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Perpetual Calendar (Day/Month/Date)
- Backlight options: Hi / Low / Off
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Alarm Time with Snooze
- Indoor comfort level indicator
- Indoor humidity and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Indoor temperature and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Indoor temperature alerts (LOW/HI)
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Sensor strength indicator
- Barometric pressure history graph
- Outdoor humidity and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Outdoor temp. and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Heat Index/Dew Point readings
- Outdoor Temperature Alerts (LOW/HI)
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor air condition
- Open/Close window suggestion to achieve ideal indoor comfort
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19% to 99% RH
Included TX143TH Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included inside lower panel) for primary power
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.09" L x 1.37" W x 8.46" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
"Great product, but the outdoor unit is wrong"
I'm pleased with the product it has a very high cool factor, but the outdoor unit is wrong!
I have had this product for about one week, and have placed the outdoor unit side-by-side with my one of my Oregon Scientific outdoor units, and with a analog one. The O.S. and analog shows the same, but the La Crosse always shows about 1,5 degrees MORE (Celcius) than the actual temperature.
I also have a professional weatherstation with a temperature housing placed about 10 meters from these mounted on a pole. That one also reads the same as the ones on my porch here (give or take 0,2-3 degrees), so I am pretty sure that the La Crosse unit must be calibrated wrong, or something else is wrong.
I've expected more from a La Crosse product.
"I love this LaCrosse Weather Station"
I love the product, mine is like another one of your reviewer's where the outdoor temperature will quit displaying about every three weeks. It's been that way for a year now. I go outside and bring the sensor inside, remove the batteries and re-install the batteries and it starts working for another three weeks. I am going to replace my batteries like your other viewer did with Lithium batteries, if it worked for his maybe that will fix mine also.
I like weather stations. And I love this new one. It is a milestone. Very accurate by the way. But most of all: with a fantastic graphic never seen before. Great. I love it. And it works as well with german 220 Volts power supply. Perfect.
I am looking forward for your next inventions. :-)
Greetings from Speyer, Germany