- Day/Night forecast icons and forecast tendency
- Photo-color forecast scenes picture background
- Forecast with tendency arrow: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- Time (manual set)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Perpetual Calendar (Day/Month/Date)
- Backlight options: Hi / Low / Off
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Alarm Time with Snooze
- Indoor comfort level indicator
- Indoor humidity and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Indoor temperature and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Indoor temperature alerts (LOW/HI)
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Sensor strength indicator
- Barometric pressure history graph
- Outdoor humidity and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Outdoor temp. and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Heat Index/Dew Point readings
- Outdoor Temperature Alerts (LOW/HI)
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor air condition
- Open/Close window suggestion to achieve ideal indoor comfort
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19% to 99% RH
Included TX143TH Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included inside lower panel) for primary power
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.09" L x 1.37" W x 8.46" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
"2 Years Plus"
I have owned this unit for quite some time and it performs well. I had one minor issue though. The sensor unit would stop transmitting the outside temp when it was very cold. I solved this by using lithium batteries. No more problems. By the way, I have a total of 5 units from various manufacturers, and this one provides more consistent data overall.
"Background grapics wrong "
For some reason the background graphics are always different from the weather outside. If it's a nice sunny day the graphics show a thunder storm or even snow. It seems more wrong than right. Why is this happening.
Thank you for your comments. This station learns over time. Please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate an accurate forecast. IMPORTANT: As the Weather station builds memory, it will compare the current average pressure to the past forty day average pressure for increased accuracy. The longer the Weather station operates in one location, the more accurate the forecast icons will be. Weather Forecast Icons: This Weather station has six forecast icons that predict the weather condition of the next 12-hours based on the change of atmospheric pressure. The weather forecast is about 70-75% correct. As weather conditions cannot be 100% correctly forecasted.
La Crosse Technology
"Temp not accurate. "
It's a beautiful weather station but we are finding it's not accurate. Even after trying all the suggestions on line it's still off more than the 4 degree tolerance. I'm wishing there was an adjustment that can be made.
Thank you for your feedback. If you are finding that the temperatures are not within the 4° tolerance, please reach out to us for warranty options. You can do so by contacting Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contacting them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology