- Day/Night forecast icons and forecast tendency
- Photo-color forecast scenes picture background
- Forecast with tendency arrow: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- Time (manual set)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Perpetual Calendar (Day/Month/Date)
- Backlight options: Hi / Low / Off
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Alarm Time with Snooze
- Indoor comfort level indicator
- Indoor humidity and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Indoor temperature and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Indoor temperature alerts (LOW/HI)
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Sensor strength indicator
- Barometric pressure history graph
- Outdoor humidity and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Outdoor temp. and trend with daily MIN/MAX
- Heat Index/Dew Point readings
- Outdoor Temperature Alerts (LOW/HI)
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor air condition
- Open/Close window suggestion to achieve ideal indoor comfort
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19% to 99% RH
Included TX143TH Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included inside lower panel) for primary power
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.09" L x 1.37" W x 8.46" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
"Probably great if ..."
you are close to an AC-Outlet. If you don't have the unit in front of you you don't know that it is not battery operated.
Mine would have been on the wall (replacing another La Crosse weather station, but I don't want a cable hanging down.
That was a big surprise, so I had to return it.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are unhappy with your unit. Yes, the primary power supply on this unit is an AC cord. If batteries were the primary power supply they would drain too quickly. We hope you have found a unit that better suits your needs.
La Crosse Technology