- Indoor temperature (°F/°C) with trend
- Indoor Humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Indoor comfort level based on humidity
- Animated forecast icons
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Heat index and dew point
- 12/24 hr. atomic time (manual set)
- Perpetual Calendar (day,month,date)
- Customize indoor/outdoor temperature alerts (low/high) for weather station and remote sensor
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C) with trend
- Outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- MIN/MAX temperature and humidity
- Backlight control (High/Low/Off)
- Time alarm with Snooze
- Signal Strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Station and sensor low battery icon
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 1% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
Indoor comfort range:
- Too DRY (1-25%)
- DRY (26-39%)
- Comfort OK (40-75%)
- Wet (76-83%)
- Too Wet (84-99%)
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included inside lower panel) for primary power; Optional 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 6.16" L x 0.93" W x 9.65" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
"outside temp reads incorrect"
Unit worked great. Remote unit had batteries replaced. worked good for 3 days.Now temp reads 128 F outside. unit mounted in same spot. so whats wrong. Inside temp is perfect.
- Hello Don, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. Please try a different set of new alkaline batteries and restart the weather station using these steps. Bring the outdoor sensor and weather station together inside and have the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them. Remove batteries from outdoor sensor and weather station. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding. Let the all units sit without batteries for at least 10 minutes. SENSOR FIRST: Install fresh alkaline batteries in the outdoor sensor. Insert fresh batteries (or a/c cord) into the weather station, observing the correct polarity. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to remain 5 feet apart for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. Do not press buttons at this time. You should see a reading on the outdoor temperature area in the first minute.
If this does not resolve the issue, please submit a support request using the Contact link at the top of the www.lacrossetechnology.com site. Click the Go button under the Already have our products section to fill out a support request and we will be happy to assist you.
La Crosse Technology
"Great little weather station"
My wife gave me the S88907 Weather Station as a gift two years ago.
We have this unit in our bedroom, so that we know what the weather is when we wake up and before we go to sleep.
The station functions flawlessly. I'm not enough of a "weatherman" to testify to it's accuracy, but I will testify to its functionality.
If anything happens to our unit, we will replace it with exactly the same model.
"Not A Reliable"
I purchased this unit from Amazon in March of 2017. About a month later, the unit’s display failed. I called La Crosse’s customer service and they were very nice. They replaced the unit. About a month later, the display on the replacement unit failed. I let it slide as it was only the time section of the display. The unit has since failed completely. I really do not want another unit. I would like to exchange it for a comparable non AC and color. If they allow that, it still does not change my review of this unit.