- Indoor temperature (°F/°C) with trend
- Indoor Humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Indoor comfort level based on humidity
- Animated forecast icons
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Heat index and dew point
- 12/24 hr. atomic time (manual set)
- Perpetual Calendar (day,month,date)
- Customize indoor/outdoor temperature alerts (low/high) for weather station and remote sensor
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C) with trend
- Outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- MIN/MAX temperature and humidity
- Backlight control (High/Low/Off)
- Time alarm with Snooze
- Signal Strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Station and sensor low battery icon
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 1% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
Indoor comfort range:
- Too DRY (1-25%)
- DRY (26-39%)
- Comfort OK (40-75%)
- Wet (76-83%)
- Too Wet (84-99%)
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included inside lower panel) for primary power; Optional 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 6.16" L x 0.93" W x 9.65" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
"Great little weather station"
My wife gave me the S88907 Weather Station as a gift two years ago.
We have this unit in our bedroom, so that we know what the weather is when we wake up and before we go to sleep.
The station functions flawlessly. I'm not enough of a "weatherman" to testify to it's accuracy, but I will testify to its functionality.
If anything happens to our unit, we will replace it with exactly the same model.
"Not A Reliable"
I purchased this unit from Amazon in March of 2017. About a month later, the unit’s display failed. I called La Crosse’s customer service and they were very nice. They replaced the unit. About a month later, the display on the replacement unit failed. I let it slide as it was only the time section of the display. The unit has since failed completely. I really do not want another unit. I would like to exchange it for a comparable non AC and color. If they allow that, it still does not change my review of this unit.
"For a station working according to barometric pressure, you can not ask better!"
Often the problem, people think that the weather icons displays the current weather, but this is false. The weather icons show you your forecasts to come, for the next 6-12 hours. As I already mentioned in the past, the device measures the barometric pressure every 12 minutes, then the weather station keeps in memory the last 4 averages, to display your weather icons. The weather station can compare the current pressure averages with that of the last 40 days to be even more accurate. I do not want to repeat too much, but satisfied with this weather station. 75% accuracy, works well under normal conditions.