- 12/24 hr. time (manual set)
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Outdoor temp. trend indicator
- Low battery icon for sensor
- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Min/Max indoor temp. readings (°F/°C)
- Min/Max outdoor temp. readings (°F/°C)
- Low battery icon for receiver
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Included TX14TH-LCD-G Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 200 Feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.00" L x 1.36" W x 4.17" H
- Sensor: 1.58" L x 0.83" W x 5.08" H
We have been using this Temperature gauge for about 2 years and have found it an invaluable part of our morning routine in dressing for the cool mornings we typically have here in Napa. I have found the temperatures to be quite accurate with other info sources. A great value overall.
"Not accurate both indoors and outdoors"
Inside temp is off at least 4 degrees and outside is off by as much as 10 degrees. Moved outdoor sensor to different locations and same problem.
Thank you for your comments. We apologize you are having a problem. The best way to test accuracy is with a side-by-side test of the indoor and outdoor unit. All electronics have different tolerances. Comparing a La Crosse Technology sensor to a La Crosse Technology display allows us to test with known tolerances. We suggest completing a side-by-side test. Please bring your outdoor transmitter inside and place it beside the display unit (no further that 1-foot away) for at least two hours. Then compare indoor and outdoor readings; the Temperature difference should be no more than four degrees (+/- 2 degrees). If after completing this test you are finding that your unit is not within our tolerance please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Display quit working!"
Display goes crazy. Characters or parts of constantly switching on and off. Now I don't get anything!
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are having problems with your display. La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology