- 12/24 hr. time (manual set)
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Outdoor temp. trend indicator
- Low battery icon for sensor
- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Min/Max indoor temp. readings (°F/°C)
- Min/Max outdoor temp. readings (°F/°C)
- Low battery icon for receiver
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Included TX14TH-LCD-G Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 200 Feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.00" L x 1.36" W x 4.17" H
- Sensor: 1.58" L x 0.83" W x 5.08" H
"Gets the job done"
Has reliably worked for the past 8 months. Displays temperature accurately. Very simple and easy to use.
I've had this wireless indoor/outdoor thermometer for less than a month and it has already stopped displaying the outdoor temperature and I can't find any documentation support online. I hope Lowe's will take it back. Very disappointing,
We apologize you are having problems with your unit. Please refer to the product manual found on this item's Support tab. Please refer to page 3 and the section you are looking for is titled Position Outdoor Transmitter. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology