- Indoor or Outdoor Temperature
- Indoor or Outdoor Humidity
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update interval: About every 58 seconds
- Transmission Range: 330 ft (100 m) RF 915MHz open air
- 2-AA, IEC, LR6 batteries (not included)
- 1.67” W x 6.14” H x 0.83” D
"Not very durable"
I have owned this sensor and its compatible weather station for only 4 months. I'm a middle school science teacher and we use this station to collect data every day. All of a sudden the temp sensor gives random readings. Yesterday when I brought it inside, it said it was -66 degrees. I let it warm up and then it said it was 105 degrees. I left it sit and this morning when I arrived at school, it's stuck on -40 even though it's indoors. The humidity reading is stuck at 99%. I'm not happy that I have to pay $25 for a new unit that's only 4 months out of the box!
- Thank you for contacting our support team on 2/27/2018. We apologize you had a malfunctioning sensor. We have sent a warranty replacement, please let us know if you need any further assistance.
La Crosse Technology