Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Heat index and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- Forecasted HI/LO for the day
- Prevailing Wind Direction
- Internet Time and Date
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V10-TH station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH2 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH2 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 7.8" L x 1.25" W x 6.45" H
- LTV-TH2: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V10-TH weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"Works exactly as described--5 star product"
Having never had a weather station before, I know this one will surpass all others. The Wifi works great, the sensor reception is perfect, and the high and low forecasts are right on the money. There are cheaper stations out there, but you get what you pay for---This V-10 could not be better.
I have a large house and yard, and the sensor picks up perfectly, even though it is in the distant part of my yard. The phone app is a "must have"---works flawlessly.
I had one question for customer service, left my phone number, and they called back immediately.
I have ordered two more as Christmas gifts.
- Hello Chuck, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Whats going on with La Crosses"
I have the V10-TH. Happy with it and want a second sensor but they are out of stock. I also want to buy a second V10-TH for a second home but only "used" ones are on amazon and I can't find any la crosse view enabled units that are not bundled with the professional full weather system (wind, rain etc). Seems inventory is depleted. Is there something new in the pipeline that isn't out yet? Or should I be shopping for another brand?
- Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. You may find the V10-TH along with our current weather stations available on our online store. Please check out the available station and if you have any questions feel free to call or email the store for assistance. https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/products/monitoring-view/view-connected/complete-systems
La Crosse Technology
"Works great looks great good add ons"
Love the app. Check it a few times a day cause my dog can't call me up and say, " Hey it's a little to hot here". I have it in my bathroom upstairs (Main unit) and the backyard has the outside unit with the shield. Just added the rain unit today. Never rains in San Diego but tomorrow I'm curious to see how much it gets. The airport has a big weather station down about a mile closer to the ocean. Will be curious to see how the rain compares. Great, inexpensive for a weather freak.
- Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology