Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Heat index and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- National Weather Service (NWS) Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- NWS Forecasted HI/LO for the day
- NWS Prevailing Wind Direction
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Time and Date
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V10-TH station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH2 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH2 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 7.8" L x 1.25" W x 6.45" H
- LTV-TH2: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V10-TH weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"Excellent Entry into Smart Home Technology! Expandable/Upgradeable "
I have (2) two of the V10 units. I placed one in my parents home (who live in an entirely different city) and one in my own. I noticed that my parents humidity this winter was extremely low (16-18%). I asked them if they felt like it was too dry and they assured me that they have an April Air humidification system installed on their furnace and that it is running so it should be just fine. I went to visit them over the holidays and out of curiosity I checked their humidification system connected to their furnace. I saw that the filter had NOT been changed for well over a year + and was fully calcified and wasn't working properly. I ordered the filter, replaced it and I saw this product revealed an issue which wasn't apparent to them. Once the new filter was installed their humidity normalized and was reflected by the information this system was reading and recording. I was able to show them the graph of their humidity levels before and after the filter was replaced on the free La Crosse View app. I also put the app on their phones so they could track it as well.
I like to keep my humidity at 40% not only for my own health, especially during the cold and flu season, but also to maintain proper humidification of my acoustic instruments. I don't want to see my guitars shrink or swell (crack or belly) due to too high or low humidity. I'm able to customize my parameters for the app to alert me, be it too high or low humidity or too hot or cold temperature.
I can see this as a very useful item for people who have a cabin, second home or travel during the winter months. Brutal freezing temperatures (if the furnace breaks) can cause the pipes in the home to freeze and burst. I have friends who have learned this costly effect the hard way. I've introduced them to the La Crosse products and this V10 as an affordable way for them to monitor their home (all they need to have is WiFi running in the home which many do for their security systems) from anywhere in the world.
I was very happy to discover that this basic unit was fully expandable with any additional sensors, rain gages, wind speed/direction devices and can be read and charted on the app, but not on this basic unit, which is perfectly fine for me. I can put on in the garage or in a shed or even in a freezer or wine cellar. The practical applications for this unit seem to be limitless.
I highly recommend this product and give it 5 STARS.
"Value packed weather station"
What sets this weather station apart from other non-professional (affordable) stations I have owned is the National Weather Service forecast. Using this device is much more convenient than checking a cell phone app every few hours. The display is bright and colorful with all the information you need to plan your day. For me, the one feature that would make this a five star product would be the inclusion of the local barometric pressure reading. Other than that, this is a great product!