Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- History Records with Time Stamp
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Brushed Metal Finish
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- HI/LO for the day
- Prevailing Wind Direction
- Internet Time and Date
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V21-WTH station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor and one Wind Speed Sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH1 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-W1 Wind Sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111 mph (0-178 kmh)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH1 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-W1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- LTV-TH1: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-W1: 7.10" L x 7.10" W x 18.57" H (with mounting bracket/pole)
- For custom mounting of LTV-W1 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V21-WTH weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"Good For The Price But..."
Design flaw - There is no automatic change in time with change to daylight savings
- Please verify the correct time zone is saved in the La Crosse View app. Go to the home page of the app and select Add/Edit>Devices and select the device info icon. Select save once the time zone has been confirmed.
After the time zone is confirmed, or if using the station as a stand alone weather station, power cycle the indoor display.
- Unplug AC cord from display and remove batteries. Press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- The Wi-Fi icon on the display will go solid shortly after the unit is powered back up.
- The time will update itself on the display.
La Crosse Technology
works well, can be a little tricky to set up. NWS information is a great feature.