Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- History Records with Time Stamp
Rain Fall Data
- Time Frame Selectable
- History Records
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Bonus Indoor Temperature Display
- Brushed Metal Finish
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- National Weather Service (NWS) Weather Forecast; 8 additional icons representations
- Chance of Precipitation for the day
- NWS Forecasted HI/LO for the day
- NWS Prevailing Wind Direction
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Time and Date
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology including: - NWS Weather Information
- Personal Messages
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V22-WRTH station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor, one Wind Sensor and one Rain Sensor. Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on?
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH2 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-W1 Wind Sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111 mph (0-178 kmh)
Included LTV-R2 Rain Sensor
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.6 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH2 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-W1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-R2 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- LTV-TH2: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-W1: 7.10" L x 7.10" W x 18.57" H (with mounting bracket/pole)
- LTV-R2: 7.14" L x 3.43" W x 4.94" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V22-WRTH weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
Had trouble with this product. I was slow in asking for help since it's at a weekend place little used during the winter. When I finally reached out to LaCrosse, they couldn't have been better at diagnosing and replacing. Now working great.
- Thank you for your comments Ted. We are happy we could assist you.
La Crosse Technology
"Good but with limitations and oddities"
The good: both the base station and the app do most everything, consistently like they should.
The bad: I’ve had only three persistent problems.
1) When leaving DST and entering DST, the clock does not automatically adjust – even though it’s connected via Wi-Fi and should self-adjust via NTP.
2) Manually adjusting the time (hour) does not work as the unit, within a few minutes, goes right back to the old time, even though the app does show the correct time zone under Devices > Base Station.
3) LaCrosse’s official response was essentially, power cycle the unit and reset it, meaning you have to reset the unit twice a year to get the correct time.
Check to confirm that the correct time zone is saved in the app.
Go to the home page of the app and select Add/Edit>Devices and select the device info icon. Select save once the time zone has been confirmed.
Power cycle indoor display:
- Unplug AC cord from display and remove batteries. Press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- The Wi-Fi icon on the display will go solid shortly after the unit is powered back up.
- The time will update itself on the display.
4) The app always shows the wrong amount of rain (i.e. 24 hours) than the base station. They are not even close. So if you aren’t home and want to see if you got any rain or how much, you’ll never be able to tell by using the app.
5) Unrelated to the product, when you use the company’s website support option and fill out the form with your question and click submit, on at least IE11 and Chrome 65 (latest as of this writing) on Windows 10 with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes installed, you are brought to a blank web page – never knowing if the question was submitted or not. I waited a few minutes to see if I received a confirmation email. So far – nothing.
I bought this a few weeks ago and it worked great for a few days. I tried to add some new things and made a mess. It worked great as a stand alone. I emailed tech help. They solved the problem by noon today. It is working on view as advertised. I am giving 5 stars for the good help I received.