Weather Station Features
Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Daily High/Low Outdoor Temperature Records
- Feels Like and Dew Point
- High and Low Records with Time Stamp
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonal Trees Change Every 3 Months
Wind Speed Data
- Current and Top Speed
- Wind Direction
- History Records with Time Stamp
Rain Fall Data
- Time Frame Selectable
- History Records
Time and Date
- 12/24 Hour Setting
- Displays Day of the Week, Month, Date & Year
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Guided Settings Menu
- Low Battery Indicator for Each Included Sensor
- 5 Settings LCD Brightness
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wifi Connection Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand for Free Standing Option
- Individual ID's for each sensor
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The V40-PRO station can display data from one Temperature & Humidity (TH) sensor and one Multi Senor (wind/rain). Add-on sensor data will appear in the La Crosse View app.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here.
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH3 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-WR1 Multi-Sensor (wind/rain combo) sensor
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111.8 mph (0-180 kmh)
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.7 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air, RF 915 MHz
- Display: 5.0 Volt 500mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- LTV-TH3 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-WR1: 3 "AA Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.05" L x 1.18" W x 5.70" H
- LTV-TH3: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
- LTV-WR1: 13.61" L x 5.14" W x 8.55"H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your V40-PRO weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"great station, poor app"
The station itself is amazing, very useful. The APP needs serious work, crashes and freezes.
Poor design for snow areas. Whenever it snows it builds up on top of the station and the anemometer can't rotate for wind speed. Other than that it works fine.
"Good Weather Station"
I bought this station to replace a still functioning 12+ year old WS-2317 station. The Droid app works good and was easy to setup following the step by step process. The whole station setup with this app took about 5-10 minutes. The big display is big enough to see even with my reading glasses. The only negative is the absence of a barometer which is handy watching for approaching bad thunderstorms like we get in the SW. The Alert is handy by letting you know of a temp or wind event via your phone. I have not figured out how to get it to be audible yet.