Weather Direct to La Crosse Alerts Mobile TX60U-IT Migration
Moving your TX60U-IT(s) to La Crosse Alerts Mobile gives you more data views with a mobile app and opens the option to add different types of environment monitoring sensors. To confirm your ability to migrate:
- The TX60U-IT and gateway must be removed from your Weather Direct account.
- Confirm you meet Mobile use requirements (computer users, review the Browser option). You may but are not required to use a mobile device.
Remove Weather Direct Registration
Login to your account at weatherdirect.com:
- Locate each TX60U-IT under My Devices and open to see Your Temperature Sensors.
- Click on the Delete button for each sensor and click OK to Are you sure?
- Locate the gateway under My Devices and open the Overview. No devices can remain registered to this gateway to move it.
- Click on the Delete Gateway button; click OK to the Are you Sure?.
Register on La Crosse Alerts Mobile