- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- 12 Moon phases
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low Battery Icon for Both Units
- Indoor Temperature Range: 14.1 °F to 100 °F (-9.9°C to 37.8 °C)
- 12 Moon phase
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8 °F (-39.8°C to 59.8 °C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 Feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor:2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 11.50" L x 1.00" W x 7.75" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
Second Atomic Clock. I give it a "10".
"Inaccurate readings of outside temps "
I have had the outside sensor replaced and am experiencing the same issues with inconsistent and inaccurate outside temp readings.
95 Brighton Ave
1 613 730 2692
- Thank you Jim for contacting support on 2/8/2018 so we could assist with your outside temperature readings issue. A warranty replacement was shipping and we hope you are enjoying your system.
La Crosse Technology
"Love our atomic clocks! "
This is our second atomic clock. I purchased this one because the temperature sensor on our previous one fell off the back porch and broke. Turns out when I installed this one the temperature sensor activated on both clocks! So now I have 2 fully functional atomic clocks! Yay! I have an atomic clock in the living room and one in our garage/basement. It is so nice to be able to see at a quick glance the time as well as what the temperature is outside when I'm in the house and my garage!