- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor humidity
- 12 moon phases
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- Time display: hours, minutes, seconds
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor temperature range: 14.5 °F to 138 °F
- Indoor relative humidity range: 20% to 95%
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 12.20" L x 1.18" W x 8.00" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"I like my clock. I have this clock from 2012"
When I replace a battery. I have difficulty time to activate this clock. Maybe need specific battery
- Hello Antonina, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. We recommend using a reputable brand name alkaline batteries in the display and the outdoor sensor. Please also make sure when changing the batteries in the outdoor sensor that your power down the indoor display for 15 minutes and then install new batteries in the outdoor sensor first and the indoor display second. Allow the sensor and display to sit side by side for 15 minutes to verify they are paired.
La Crosse Technology
"Well worth the price"
We put this atomic clock on our coffee table, the grandchildren has learned to push the button better then we do, so it's easy for young kids to operate.