- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Barometric pressure tendency arrow
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 3 languages to choose from: English, French, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor temperature range: 14 °F to 99.5 °F
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39°F to 140°F
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 12.2" L x 1.18" W x 8.0" H
- Sensor: 1.5" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"Love this clock"
I had the similar design living in Michigan except with the moon phases. When it got damaged in the move back home I purchased this style, with the weather forecast. I find the forecast very useful and reliable. My only request would be for 24hr time display, though I can easily live without it. I will purchase another, or two, for other rooms in my home soon.......................................rj
I need the wireless senor, mind has failed.
were would I find one.
- Hello Bob, You may find a replacement TX6U-IT for purchase on the LaCrosseTechnology.com website or contact the La Crosse Technology store by email [email protected]
La Crosse Technology
"Good Clock For The Price"
Rowland C. Rodgers
It's accurate and connects to the atomic every time the batteries are replaced, which isn't often or the time changes. I've owned this clock almost 15 years with no problems. I've been very happy with it.