- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Moon phase
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low battery indicator for both display and temperature sensor
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 100°F (-9.9°C to 37.8°C)
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to +59.9°C)
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 10.25" L x 1.16" W x 9.74" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"Customer Assistance Very Helpful"
First, I love the product. I've had it for over two years and it works great. Today, the sensor battery must have gone bad and I couldn't get it to work right. I called customer assistance and got help from Jennifer. She was great. We did the factory reset and the clock is working fine now. Thanks for having an actual human help with issues. Again, Jennifer was great!
"This our second one"
This is this a great clock. I have just had a month but it is great and this my second one which lasted 7 or 8 years. I really love the clock too.
"No WWVB icon"
I love the product but the time keeps shifting to 12 hours ahead and there is no WWVB icon.
Thank you for your comments. We suggest you try with a factory restart. This will clear all the data from the unit and let you start fresh. Remove batteries from the atomic clock and outdoor sensor. Press any button on the atomic clock 20 times after 15 minutes refer to page 1, Get Started, of the product manual found on the Support Tab. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology