- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Moon phase
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low battery indicator for both display and temperature sensor
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 100°F (-9.9°C to 37.8°C)
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to +59.9°C)
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 10.25" L x 1.16" W x 9.74" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
I have read and reread every FAQ and "help tips" but the clock will not search for the Atomic clock even after following almost all of the directions. The only one I cannot follow is,"Hold the - button to send the clock on a signal search." I cannot locate a - button and have searched the clock as well as online to see if it was in a drawing somewhere,
Thank you for reaching out and we apologize you are having trouble. Please hold the + button to start the sensor search. If you need assistance please contact Technical Support at 888-211-1923 or via webform https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/support/#.
La Crosse Technology
"Great clock, except..."
Cannot get the outdoor temperature sensor to register on the clock. Tried new batteries and made sure they were inserted correctly. It's been 4 days and still does not register the outdoor temp.
- Hello Mary , Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. Please try restarting the device. Bring the outdoor sensor and weather station together inside and have the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them. Remove batteries from outdoor sensor and weather station. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding. Let the all units sit with batteries out for at least 10 minutes. SENSOR FIRST: Install fresh alkaline batteries in the outdoor sensor. Insert fresh batteries (or a/c cord) into the weather station, observing the correct polarity. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to remain 5 feet apart for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. Do not press buttons at this time. You should see a reading on the outdoor temperature area in the first minute.
If this does not resolve the beeping please submit a support request using the Contact link at the top of the www.lacrossetechnology.com site. Click the Go button under the Already have our products section to fill out a support request and we will be happy to assist you.
La Crosse Technology
"Customer Assistance Very Helpful"
First, I love the product. I've had it for over two years and it works great. Today, the sensor battery must have gone bad and I couldn't get it to work right. I called customer assistance and got help from Jennifer. She was great. We did the factory reset and the clock is working fine now. Thanks for having an actual human help with issues. Again, Jennifer was great!