- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Moon phase
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low battery indicator for both display and temperature sensor
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 100°F (-9.9°C to 37.8°C)
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to +59.9°C)
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 10.25" L x 1.16" W x 9.74" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"No WWVB icon"
I love the product but the time keeps shifting to 12 hours ahead and there is no WWVB icon.
Thank you for your comments. We suggest you try with a factory restart. This will clear all the data from the unit and let you start fresh. Remove batteries from the atomic clock and outdoor sensor. Press any button on the atomic clock 20 times after 15 minutes refer to page 1, Get Started, of the product manual found on the Support Tab. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
Bought this model 5 years ago, still working.
Both clock and sensor are not battery consuming, I use AA regular batteries. The sensor took both Pennsylvania cold and hot weather with no problem.
I also bought another model from a local store (a store brand) and found out (after I opened the package) it was made by La Crosse.
Also I bought another La Crosse Model for my bedroom without the outside temp, it's great too.
All the ones I bought are syncing and adjusting day-time-saving with no problem
"Sync with NIST"
Does not want to synchronize with NIST.
Thank you for your feed back and we apologize you are having troubles. At night, place the clock on a wall or in a window with the Front or Back facing Ft Collins Colorado. This allows the widest portion of the antenna to be positioned to receive the signal. It is not unusual for it to take 3-5 nights for signal reception to occur depending on location. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology