- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
Have been using for about 3 years now and just today the outdoor sensor stopped working. Will attempt to fix with the suggestions from the techs but if I cannot fix I'll purchase another one.
"Loved it while it worked"
Bought the WS-916OU-IT as a gift for family member when they bought a new home. Worked great for about 2 years and then the outdoor temp stopped reading. Followed all the instructions to no avail. Expected it to last longer.
- Hello Janel, We are sorry to hear your outdoor temperature sensor has stopped reporting to your display. Please make sure you have removed batteries from both the display and the outdoor sensor for at least 15 minutes. Then when installing new batteries install into the outdoor sensor first and then the display. Allow the outdoor sensor and the display to sit near each other for 15 minutes. If the outdoor sensor still does not report to the display please feel free to contact our support team.
La Crosse Technology
"It work well for years."
It is accurate and batteries last a long time.