- Wireless Outdoor Temperature (°F/°C)
- Monitors Indoor Temperature (°F/°C)
- 5 Icons Update Based on Outdoor Temperature
- MIN/MAX Records for Outdoor Temperature
- 12/24 Hour Time Display
- Low battery indicator for display and sensor
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing
- Detachable Stand Included
- 5 Different Icons Based on Outdoor Temperature
- Indoor Temperature Range: -3.8°F to 139.8°F (-19.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX40U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to +59.9°C)
- Transmission Range: 200 Feet
- Display: 3 "AA" Alkaline Batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline Batteries
- Display: 3.58" L x 1.14" W x 5.90" H
- Sensor: 1.27" L x 0.55" W x 3.40" H
"Reset steps worked"
I used the steps in the reply to review titled "Poor. Dont buy" and got my transmitter working -- WOOT
"Poor. Dont buy"
Just received this product. Set up as manual directed. Station came on but would never sync with transmitter. Very frustrating.
Thank you for your comments. We apologize you are having troubles. Please try a factory restart.
1-Remove all batteries from outdoor sensor and station.
2-Press one of the buttons on the station at least 20 times to clear all memory.
3-Verify that the station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen).
4-Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important).
5-Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor.
6-Insert fresh batteries into the station.
7-Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the station.
8-When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station.Allow the outdoor sensor and station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection.
9-Do not press buttons for 15 minutes.
We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology