- Atomic time with optional manual setting
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- 4 time zone settings
- 4 Time zones: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Walnut Frame
- 1 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included)
- 12.5" Diameter x 1.50" Deep
Please verify the movement of your clock in order to reference the correct documentation.
"what do you do when the hands keep going around and around"
I really like this clock, but I've replaced the battery when the hands at break neck speed starting going round and round. that seemed to solve the problem but now probably a week or so later, it's doing the same thing. Any solutions?
Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize you are having problems. Hands spin non-stop is indicative of a low or overpowered battery. Please replace the battery and perform a restart.
1. Remove the battery from the clock for 15 minutes.
2. Press the Set button at least 20 times to clear all memory.
3. Slide the switch to select a time zone.
4. Insert 1 fresh AA, LR6 1.5 volt ALKALINE battery according to the polarity marked on the case.
5. Position the clock on an exterior wall that faces Ft. Collins Colorado. During the night, your clock will automatically set itself.
Note: The hands will move to the 12:00 position and search for the radio signal. If the clock does not receive the radio signal in the first 10 minutes, the clock will start running from the 12:00 position and will continue to run. Do not attempt to reset the hands manually even though the time on the clock is incorrect. The clock is synchronizing to the WWVB signal and once the radio signal is decoded, the hands will automatically adjust to the correct time. This may take up to 5 nights.
La Crosse Technology
Clock does not change times easily. A big hassel and a waste of my time.
Thank you for your feedback. Please allow 3-5 nights for your Clock, to correctly change for the start of DST before contacting us. Often it is just an interference issue that will resolve on its own. To improve reception have good plain alkaline batteries dated 7 years in advance or batteries that have been tested with a voltmeter reading 1.48 or higher. Batteries are the #1 warranty issue we see. At night, place the clock, watch or weather station on a wall or in a window with the Front or Back facing Ft Collins Colorado. This allows the widest portion of the antenna to be positioned to receive the signal. Be sure you have the correct Time Zone set on your device.
La Crosse Technology
This is a slightly larger (12.5") atomic wall clock, with a classy, clean look, and easy-to-read numbers. Had slight difficulty getting it to sync, but eventually, I got it to work. Like it so much, I just ordered another one. :)