- Atomic time with optional manual setting
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- 4 time zone settings
- Optional extended battery life. Insert two batteries in the compartment below the movement to extend battery life.
- Four Time Zone Settings: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Manual Reset Button
- Plastic Frame
- 1 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Optional: 2 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included) for extended life
- 14" Diameter
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit:
"WT3143 Clock failure"
We bought WE3143 clock from Amazon and it lasted only 4 months. I have put new batteries in it and still does not work. I love the clock because of the large face and have had good luck with other La Cross products but this one was a dud. Would love to have La Cross replace it.
- Hello Ron, Thank you for your comments. We apologize you are having troubles. La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion. Please contact our support team for assistance.
La Crosse Technology
Impressive clock. Clearly visible from over a hundred feet.
"Love this clock"
Works well and looks good