- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Projects time and outdoor temperature (alternating) on wall or ceiling in easy to read numbers
- Projection and arm rotate for proper viewing
- Automatic focus of projection
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 99.9°F (-9.9°C to 37.7°C)
- Projection arm rotation: Up to 90°
- Projection data rotation: Left to right, right to left, up, down
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 Feet
- Display: AC power adaptor included; Optional 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.6" L x 1.4" W x 3.6" H
- Sensor: 1.5" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
Can't set region. It's on East coast & I'm in Central Standard time
- Hello Wm. To change the time zone press and hold the MODE/MIN ket for approximately 3 seconds. The current time zone (offset) will be displayed. The Central Time Zone offset is -6 hours and if you have the DST setting turned on it will automatic ally adjust for DayLight Savings Time. Press and release the MODE/MIN key until the time zone is correct. Press the SNOOZE key to confirm time zone. If this does not resolve the issue please contact our support team for assistance.
La Crosse Technology
"Outdoor temp fails"
I love this clock! I have owned three of them and soon to be a fourth. The problem is that after some time, 1-3 years, the outdoor temperature fails to register. I have bought replacement sensors twice but have not been able to make them work. My only solution is to buy a complete new clock.
Hello Mel, to pair a new sensor with the clock please remove the batteries from the clock and the old sensor for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes install new fresh alkaline batteries in to the new sensor first. Place the new sensor with in 5 feet of the clock and then install new fresh batteries in the clock and allow 15 minutes for the connection to be established.
La Crosse Technology
"Years of good service"
This clock has provided years of reliable service. It is very good value, and accurate time and weather data - temperatures are accurate. Connection between transmitter and clock steady and reliable, even though on the margin of stated transmitter range. My only complaint (which is why I give 4 stars rather than 5) is the set-up requires scrolling through numerous settings, and it is challenging to remember where one is during the scroll! I need to re-set the time to the proper time zone, but have found it easier to add an hour than to scroll through and reset! I recommend this for reliability, accuracy and convenience.