- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Calendar: Month, Date, Day
- U.S. Time Zone Selection: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Time alarm with snooze
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor Temp Range: 14.2°F to 139.8°F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 8.95" L x 1.2" W x 7.2" H
"Model w86111sensor: TX141v2"
Is there something that goes in the window that controls the clock? I think my mom lost it.
There is not a separate piece that comes with the clock. To set the date and time automatically the will need to be configured to receive the WWVB signal. Then place the clock near a west facing window over night so the clock can receive the WWVB radio signal. If this does not resolve the issue please contact our support team for assistance.
If you need more information check out the product manual on our website. The product manual is located on the support tab of the product page.
La Crosse Technology