- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Calendar: Month, Date, Day
- U.S. Time Zone Selection: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Time alarm with snooze
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor Temp Range: 14.2°F to 139.8°F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 8.95" L x 1.2" W x 7.2" H
I am having trouble setting the time , the month, the date, and the day. Can you help me. Thank you. Michael PS Model WT-8005
To set the Time and Date
1. Press the SET button to enter time set mode, Press and release SET to confirm adjustments and move to next item.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ buttons to adjust values.
1. 12/24 Hour Format
7. Daylight Saving Indicator
Press SET to exit, or wait 30 seconds without pressing buttons to return
to the normal time display
If this does not resolve the issue please contact our support team for assistance.
La Crosse Technology
works as advertised. easy enough to set it up. one set of lithium batteries lasted 4 years!
"A Good Clock"
L.. F. Edder
I like the convenience of letting the clock set it self. When DST changes to normal time, I don't have to reset the clock.