- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Calendar: Month, Date, Day
- U.S. Time Zone Selection: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Time alarm with snooze
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor Temp Range: 14.2°F to 139.8°F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 8.95" L x 1.2" W x 7.2" H
works as advertised. easy enough to set it up. one set of lithium batteries lasted 4 years!
"A Good Clock"
L.. F. Edder
I like the convenience of letting the clock set it self. When DST changes to normal time, I don't have to reset the clock.
"Thought it was a good idea"
I cannot get it to stay on EST, keeps changing to Pacific time. The date is always wrong, as well as the time. No matter how many times I change the date & time, within 24 hours it resets itself. I finally decided to just use it for the temperature only.
Hello Cindy, Did you set the time zone to Eastern Time? IF not then every time the clock received the time signal it would reset to the time zone configured. Please check the time zone you have set by pressing the ZONE button make sure it is set to E.
Press and release the Zone button to select your time zone.
o P = Pacific
o M = Mountain
o C = Central
o E = Eastern
La Crosse Technology