- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor temperature alerts (customizable)
- Indoor Humidity (%RH)
- Animated color forecast icons
- Moon phase icon
- MIN/MAX records for indoor and outdoor temperature
- MIN/MAX records for indoor and outdoor humidity
- 12/24 hr. atomic time & date (manual set option)
- Pressure history graph
- Pressure trend indicator
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Outdoor temperature alerts (customizable)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Atomic signal reception icon
- Snooze/alarm icon
- Low battery icon for station
- Low battery icon for sensor
- Backlight control (High/Low/Off) Unit must be plugged in with included AC cord for continous backlight.
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity range: 1% to 97% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temp. range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity range: 1% to 97% RH
- Transmission range: up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included) for primary power; Requires 3 “AAA“ Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: Powered by 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries
- Display: 6.16" L x 0.925" W x 9.65" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12: H
"Works fine except ... disappointed no back light on battery"
It was not hard to set up, typical of all setups nowadays. I like that It has time, date including day of week, Moon phases, indoor/outdoor temp and humidity ... the rest is fluff for me but there are other features like wake up alarm. I wanted to use this for camping but with no back light on battery I guess I won't. My friend has an older model that the back light does work on battery. I don't know if I'll do more research to find a different one & return this or not. All else is just fine.
So far it is working really well and it comes with so many features!