- 3-in-1 wireless sensor for outdoor temperature, humidity, and wind speed
- Wind speed graph (current speed)
- Current wind speed (mph/kmh)
- Wind speed history (1hour, 24 hours, 7 days, month & year)
- Top wind speed and history
- Wind speed alerts (HI/Off)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Temperature/humidity trend indicators
- MIN/MAX Indoor/Outdoor temperature records
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Dynamic color forecast display
- Forecast tendency indicators
- "Feels Like" Temperature (Heat index and dew point)
- 12/24 hour atomic time (manual set option)
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- Calendar (month/date/year)
- Adjustable backlight (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Signal strength indicator
- Low battery indicators
- Wall hang or table standing
- Supports up to 2 additional temperature/humidity sensors (not included)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 13% to 99% (%RH)
Included TX141W 3-in-1 Wireless Outdoor Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 13% to 99% (%RH)
- Wind Speed Range: 0-99 mph (0-159 kmh)
- Transmission Range: Over 300 Feet
- Display: Level V AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 8.34" L x 1.03" W x 5.48" H
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 3.5" L x 6.25" W x 12" H
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:00 - Welcome
1:02 - Step 1: Install 2 "C" batteries into the outdoor sensor
1:20 - Step 2: Connect & tighten the battery cover
1:32 - Step 3: Adjust the mounting bracket
2:08 - Step 4: Secure the mounting pole to the sensor
2:18 - Step 5: Power up the weather station
2:54 - Step 6: Keep both the sensor & weather station together for at least 15 minutes
3:03 - Step 7: Move sensor to its approximate location
4:01 - Model Numbers
4:25 - Settings Menu
6:30 - Help Us, Help You
"Power Supply Problem"
I have the 327-1414W. The power supply has seemed to all of a sudden stopped working. I have tried new batteries and unplugging it and plugging it back in. Nothing seems to work. Its kind of useless without the power cord. I loved using it until this happened. If we can figure out the problem I would gladly give 5 stars!
We would love to help. There is not enough information in this product review to help you. Please contact us directly for Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Could be better"
I love the display of this weather station. It's easy to read and operate. It just looses connection to the outside sensor all the time. It's only about 30 ft from the main unit. It's frustrating to have to reconnect every coup,e of hours.
Thank you for your feedback. Please refer to page 4 of the FAQs found on this items Support Tab, under the subject of Intermittent Sensor Readings. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology