- Projects time on wall or ceiling
- Projection arm rotates for proper viewing
- Adjustable focus for projection
- Continuous projection with illuminated backlight using AC power
- Press one button to turn on backlight and projection using battery power
- Monitors indoor temp (°F/°C)
- Records MIN/MAX temp.
- 12/24 Hour time
- Calendar: Month, date, weekday
- Time alarm with snooze
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- AC adapter (included) for primary power; 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- 5.91" L x 2.17" W x 4.33" H
I agree w/the other comments on projection, glad you addressed it. I wish there was a dimmer for night time. Definitely can see what time it is! Next time I'll know what to look for. All in all, it's a clock!
Reading your online manual answered my "time setting" question.
Thank you - I love this clock and the projection feature.
"Works for me"
I'm glad I didn't read these reviews before purchasing this item as I don't agree with most of them. This is my 3rd La Crosse unit and find it works well. Yes, the projection doesn't rotate, but where I have it located that doesn't bother me. The alarm is loud enough (but not overly loud) and setting the clock up wasn't difficult. One thing I have found with La Crosse products is that you have to read the instructions. My favorite feature is the indoor temperature.