- Projects time on wall or ceiling
- Projection arm rotates for proper viewing
- Adjustable focus for projection
- Continuous projection with illuminated backlight using AC power
- Press one button to turn on backlight and projection using battery power
- Monitors indoor temp (°F/°C)
- Records MIN/MAX temp.
- 12/24 Hour time
- Calendar: Month, date, weekday
- Time alarm with snooze
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- AC adapter (included) for primary power; 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- 5.91" L x 2.17" W x 4.33" H
Reading your online manual answered my "time setting" question.
Thank you - I love this clock and the projection feature.
"Works for me"
I'm glad I didn't read these reviews before purchasing this item as I don't agree with most of them. This is my 3rd La Crosse unit and find it works well. Yes, the projection doesn't rotate, but where I have it located that doesn't bother me. The alarm is loud enough (but not overly loud) and setting the clock up wasn't difficult. One thing I have found with La Crosse products is that you have to read the instructions. My favorite feature is the indoor temperature.
I do love the time projected on the ceiling, but I agree with the one comment that the projection is flipped the wrong way. I'm really not sure why everyone is having such problems with setting the clock. It's really not that difficult. What really drives me nuts is the light from the screen at night. It is very bright and I ended up putting electrical tape over it to block the light. Look into having a switch that allows you to shut off the back light completely and just allow the projection.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
La Crosse Technology