- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
John A. Iennusa
I have been using my wireless weather station for quite a few years. In the past I have done a reset and was able to get the outdoor temperature working. I have replaced new batteries in the display and sensor just today and have not been able to get the outdoor sensor to read a temperature. I have even tried a reset but to no avail. If the sensor is bad, am I able to purchase just a sensor.
Thank you for your comments. We can not guarantee that a replacement sensor will fix your problem, however that would be the first place to start. Replacement parts for this unit are available by looking on the Parts tab for this product.
La Crosse Technology
"Cannot set time"
The buttons for setting the device work sporadically at best. Setting the correct time has proven an exercise in futility. I feel lucky to have gotten it to the correct hour.
Thank you for your comments. We apologize you are having troubles. La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Great readable in/out thermometer"
Be sure to read and follow the set-up directions and use fresh alkaline batteries. I placed mine side-by-side so they could find one another then moved the remote sensor to an outdoor location over 50' away. It transmits nicely through two walls.