- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Projects time and outdoor temperature (alternating) on wall or ceiling in easy to read numbers
- Projection and arm rotate for proper viewing
- Automatic focus of projection
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 99.9°F (-9.9°C to 37.7°C)
- Projection arm rotation: Up to 90°
- Projection data rotation: Left to right, right to left, up, down
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 Feet
- Display: AC power adaptor included; Optional 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.6" L x 1.4" W x 3.6" H
- Sensor: 1.5" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"Years of good service"
This clock has provided years of reliable service. It is very good value, and accurate time and weather data - temperatures are accurate. Connection between transmitter and clock steady and reliable, even though on the margin of stated transmitter range. My only complaint (which is why I give 4 stars rather than 5) is the set-up requires scrolling through numerous settings, and it is challenging to remember where one is during the scroll! I need to re-set the time to the proper time zone, but have found it easier to add an hour than to scroll through and reset! I recommend this for reliability, accuracy and convenience.
"COULD NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS"
OUTDOOR TEMP FAILS AFTER SHORT TIME. RED LIGHT GOES OUT (MOVED TO DIFFERENT ROOM). CALLED THREE TIMES FOR HELP. NO CALL BACK. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are having troubles. You have not provided enough information for us to follow up with you from this review. We want to help you get your station working properly. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Good clock but with a couple of things to be resolved"
First, I definitely like the clock and intend to keep it. Unlike the clock I got rid of for its inability to find the WWVB broadcast every night, this one has not failed once since I set it up. It's controls are also easier to use than the one I tossed.
You may not encounter either of my complaints below.
1) On the one I got, the indoor temperature reads approximately 4.7 degrees F too high compared to a reference thermometer. This is a matter for the warrantee to resolve because approximately 2.5 degrees error is more like the capability of consumer grade sensors such as this clock and most are better than 2 degrees error. The outdoor temperature sensor is accurate to within a couple of 10ths of a degree -- excellent performance.
2) The outdoor sensor has a specified maximum line of sight distance to the clock of up 330 feet, Yet mine cannot keep the outdoor temperature displayed constantly over a straight line distance of no more than 80 feet, probably less. I suspect something in the neighborhood may be interfering with it and I hope I can find some resolution because this is the best clock with all the features I want that I could find after a long search of the Internet.