- Indoor temperature (°F/°C) with temperature alert
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C) with temperature alert
- Indoor Humidity (%RH)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast icons change based on barometric pressure
- Weather tendency arrows
- Barometric pressure with 24 hr graph (inHG/hPa)
- Local pressure (inHG/hPa)
- Wind speed records (mph, m/s, km/h, knots)
- Rainfall amount (in/mm)
- Wind chill and dew point
- Relative/absolute pressure
- Wind speed and gust
- Multiple rain readings: 1 hour, 24 hour, weekly, monthly, total
- High Alarms: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, pressure, wind speed, gust, rain
- Low Alarms: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, pressure
- MAX records: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, pressure, wind speed, gust, rain
- MIN records: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, pressure
- 12/24 hr. atomic time (manual setting option)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Perpetual calendar (day/month/date)
- LED backlight (at button touch)
- Low battery indicators for station and sensors
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 10-99 %RH
Included TX231TH Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 149°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 10-99 %RH
- Transmission ragne: Up to 300 ft. (183 meters) wireless
Included TX231W Anemometer (Wind Sensor)
- Wind speed range: 0 to 112 mph (180 Km/h, 97.3 knots, 0 to 50 m/s)
Included TX231R Rain Sensor
- 1 hr/24 hr/week/month/total range: 0 to 393.66 in (0 to 9999 mm)
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX231TH: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX231W: Powered by thermo-hygro sensor
- TX231R: Powered by thermo-hygro sensor
- Display: 5.88" L x 1.40" W x 6.31" H
- TX231TH: 2.81" Diameter x 8.02" H
- TX231W: 5.67" L x 6.28" W x 2.93" H
- TX231R: 5.92" L x 2.15" W x 3.69" H
Had it for about 2 weeks and so far it seems pretty nice. However, the wind speed doesn't seem to register properly. The cups are spinning madly, the trees are swaying and leaves are blowing around, but the gust speed is listed at 3mph. NWS says we have high winds >20 knots.
Any ideas on how to check this?
Also, what other displays work with this sensor set? It would be nice to have another upstairs.
Thank you for your feedback. It would be best for you to contact our Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923. There are no other display that will work with these sensors.
La Crosse Technology
"Great! So far..."
I was surprised to find a weather station with so many features for such a low price, and everything has worked so far (about 3 weeks). I'm still nervous because lots of reviews on Amazon have said that the weather station breaks down after a while. My only issue is that the U-bolts don't fit into the screw holes on the weather station "arms". It's okay, because I have placed it on a plastic table, but it would be nicer to mount it on a pole.
"Good unit hard to understand"
The book is in a foreign language. I can't make heads of tails out of the instructions.
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize you are having problems understanding the product manual. Please contact Technical Support and we will happily walk you through setting up your unit. Contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923. We look forward to hearing from you.
La Crosse Technology