- This Station Learns! Please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate an accurate forecast
- Digital time and date
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Heat index and dew point
- Color forecast: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- 12 hour animated forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- IN / OUT temperature (°F / °C)
- IN / OUT humidity (%RH)
- MIN / MAX records
- Continuous backlight using AC adapter (ON / OFF option) or light up display with press of button on battery power
- LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 3% to 99% RH
Included TX14TH Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: --40 °F to 140 °F (-40°C to 60°C)
- IN / OUT humidity range: 3% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 200 Feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Display: AC power adaptor included; Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline battery backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.90" L x 2.36" W x 5.90" H
- Sensor: 2.50" L x 1.42" W x 3.98" H
"One Day Weather Station"
Doug in CT
I just purchased this unit on Amazon. The outdoor weather sensor was placed according to instructions. It was exposed to some wind-blown rain and stopped working after one day.
Thank you for your comments. We apologize that the rain has stopped your sensor from working. Have you attempted to dry the sensor out? We have heard of other customers having luck by placing the sensor in rice for several days. We hope this works for you. If not please contact us for additional assistance.
La Crosse Technology
"Excellent clock/weather station"
It did everything I had hoped it would do. I especially like that you can change the colors of the day/time from a bright red to a more muted color at night. It can be dimmed or turned off when you want to sleep.