The vibrant color display comes with built-in sensors for monitoring indoor temperature and humidity conditions. These data points can help you create a consistently comfortable and safe living environment. The unit also offers custom alerts and history records for these measurements
Take control of how your information is displayed with various setting options:
- Language (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Numbers (With/Without Decimals)
- Temperature (F or C)
- Wind Direction (Letters or Degrees)
- Wind Speed (MPH or KPH)
- Rain (IN or MM)
- Barometric Pressure (INHG or HPA)
Associated with changes to your weather, your barometric pressure value can be set anually or will adjust automatically over time. Its readings and trend arrows will help provide another indication of upcoming changes to your forecast. *
*Note: Areas of high elevation (6200ft or more) may experience fewer pressure changes, resulting in less accurate non-connected forecast predictions and barometric pressure values.
Controlled through the La Crosse Veiw app, Data Streams allow you to cycle additional AccuWeather forecast data as well as personalized messages with the time and date on your in-home display.*
*Note: Additional streams shown as examples. The display is limited to 4 Data Streams at one time.
Appearing front and center of the main display are your forecast icons and daily high and low temperature predictions. The 12 different forecast possibilities along with integrated moon phases will ensure you’re always informed of their changes.
Chance of Precipitation
The center forecast section also features a new precipitation graph, which provides a visual representation of the amount of rain or snowfall predicted for your area, as well as your chance of precipitation percentage.
- Indoor Temp. Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10 to 98%RH
- Relative Pressure Range: 23.62 to 32.48 InHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
- Outdoor Temp. Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%RH
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111 mph (0 to 178 kMh)
- Degrees of Wind Direction: 360° with 16 Cardinal Directions
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.6 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
Included LTV-WSDTH04 Breeze Pro Sensor
Included LTV-R3 Rain Sensor
- Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Battery Backup: 1 “CR2032” Coin Cell Battery (included)
- LTV-WSDTH04 Sensor: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- LTV-R3 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Broadcast Frequency: 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- Network Name/Password: Must Not Exceed 45 Characters
- Network Speed: Must Be Greater than 1 Mbps. Please Note: If you own a multi-band router, this device will use to the 2.4GHz band when connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Display: 8.30 in. L x 1.13 in. W x 6.33 in. H
- LTV-R3: 7.16" L x 5.24" W x 5.04" H
- LTV-WSDTH04: 9.37 in. L x 7.80 in. W x 6.97 in. H" (with mounting bracket/pole)
- For custom mounting of LTV-WSDTH04 Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
Wi-Fi Network Requirements (if using La Crosse View App)
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,154,398, 8,339,901, 8,558,687, 9,140,583, 9,528,861, 10,234,597, 10,237,358, 10,539,713, 10,591,642, 10,594,807, 10,861,319, 11,005,953, 11,363,107, 11,379,101. Other patents pending.
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration form below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
With an improved workflow for easy Wi-Fi connection, you will be able to access your station’s data right from your mobile devices, using our intuitive La Crosse View app.
The La Crosse View app allows you to set free push notification alerts on your mobile devices for any data point your sensors measure. An ideal solution for not only tracking your weather data, but also for monitoring different areas around your home.
Expand your system to suit your needs, via add-on sensors. Many of these can show data right on your in-home display, as well as more detailed info and mobile alerts with the La Crosse View app.