- Up to the minute weather information
- Receives all 7 NOAA weather band channels
- Automatically activates when severe weather or other emergencies threaten your local area
- Blue backlight changes to red during alerts
- Red alert LED light flashes during alerts
- Standard AM/FM radio reception
- High quality digital radio (USA made IC chip)
- White LED flashlight (0.5 watt – low consumption)
- Telescoping antenna & 3.5mm earphone jack
- Hands-free stainless steel hanging clip w/lanyard
- NOAA channels: -6dB 162.4000 - 162.5500MHz
- AM: 82dB - 540-1700KHz
- FM: 10dB - 87.5 -108 MHz
- 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Optional 6 volt AC power adapter (not included)
- 2.87" L x 1.20" W x 5.15" H
La Crosse McCormick, LLC. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse McCormick's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
"LaCrosse Model 810-805 Weather Alert Receiver"
Excellent weather alert receiver for travel with very good receiver sensitivity. Like the changing LED light colors during actual weather alert received signals.