Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels that affect your home, business, vacation home or rentals. Protect your property. Prevent frozen pipes, mold growth and food spoilage. When this sensor is added to an exisiting La Crosse Alerts Mobile system it measures ambient temperature and humidity. Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity readings outside of your parameters, connection loss and low battery charge.
- 3 month trial subscription of alerts included
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Internet and network router required, not included.
Easy 5-minute setup and an easy to navigate app
View up-to-the-minute information whenever & wherever
Sign up for customizable alerts for additional assurance
Sensors provide accurate temp, humidity, and water leak information
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
Internet and network router required, not included.
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- Sensor: 1.44" L x 0.76" W x 5.73" H
"Bad sensor worse service"
Purchased this item on ebay thru another company. It doesn't work, it won't pair. Called LaCrosse for service as instructed. 2 phone calls and 1 email and they have yet to respond to me. I called the company that sold me this item (Sylvane) and they were great. They refunded my money and apologized for LaCrosse. If you buy one of these sensors and have trouble, good luck getting any help.
We apologize for the delayed response to your support request. We always try to respond within 1 business day but during peak support times the response times may be slightly longer.
La Crosse Technology
The dehumidifier in my basement shut off unexpectedly and when the humidity rose above my range, I got an alert! Worked awesome.
Just got it hooked up. 15 minutes ago. I'am loving it so far. EASY SETUP. can check on the temperature whenever I want. I don't know if there is an app for your phone but there should be! Great product!
Also, i have 2 sensors and setting them side by side they are reading very close only a degree off or percent off. Usually when I buy multiple temp/hygrometer they are always reading like 7% different and 4 degrees, lover the consistency La Crosse!