Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels that affect your home, business, vacation home or rentals. Protect your property. Prevent frozen pipes, mold growth and food spoilage. When this sensor is added to an exisiting La Crosse Alerts Mobile system it measures ambient temperature and humidity and a 6 ft. dry probe that measures air or soil temperature. Monitor indoor temperature and humidity with the sensor and outdoor temperature with the detachable 6 ft. dry probe. Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity readings outside of your parameters, connection loss and low battery charge.
- 3 month trial subscription of alerts included
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Internet and network router required, not included.
Easy 5-minute setup and an easy to navigate app
View up-to-the-minute information whenever & wherever
Sign up for customizable alerts for additional assurance
Sensors provide accurate temp, humidity, and water leak information
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
Internet and network router required, not included.
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- Sensor: 1.44" L x 0.76" W x 5.73" H
The system works very well and according my expectations - when I first saw at Menards, I was a little skeptical but decided to take the risk as the price was not so high and I could return anyway. It was a nice surprise, easy to install and setup. I get indoors temperature and humidity and outdoors temperature with the probe outside my window (the probe wire is thin and allows the window to close well). Communication with my cell phone works perfectly, I get the readings and also a table and graphic of either the last 24 hours or a full week. Nothing to complain, I recommend this product if you want to monitor temperature and humidity.
- Hello Paulo, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"great for when we travel"
Thanks for the excellent customer service today!
The Lacrosse Alert system is the ideal system for our lake home here in Western Montana. We like to travel to warmer climates in the winter, and the Alert system lets us know if the temperature in the house is getting a bit low. It has saved us from broken pipes more than once.
I highly recommend this system for absentee homeowners.
Schmaltz Deli Corp.
We installed 7 sensors in the coolers and freezers throughout our facility.
In the last year, those sensors have saved us more money in catching temperature issues to pay for themselves 5 times over. We had two coolers fail in the midst of summer heatwaves.
The alarms went off, sent us emails and texts and we had the coolers emptied and fixed without any loss of goods! The need for lose insurance for us is now dropping as we are changing our plan since we can catch a problem before there is a loss!
Thank you and we recommend this system to any food service facility, big or small. thanks again.
Howard M. Bender
CEO - Schmaltz Deli Corp.