- Works with all nicd/nimh AA/AAA rechargeable batteries
- LCD shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
- Charges AA/AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously
- Will not charge defective batteries
- Select different charging current for each channel
- Automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
- Automatically defaults to 200 mAh charge (the optimal setting for prolonging battery life)
- Overheat detection to protect overcharging
- 7 Easy to use function keys
- Charge mode (charging current)
- Discharge mode (discharging current)
- Refresh mode (time elapsed)
- Test mode (accumulated capacity)
- Input voltage for AC adapter: 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.4A
- Output voltage for A/C adapter: 12V 0.75A
- Level 6 - KSAS0121200075HU
- Charging current range: 200 mAh, 500 mAh or 700 mAh
- Max charging capacity: 3000 mAh
- Display: AC power adapter included
- Display: 3.00" L x 1.50" W x 5.10" H
"Good while it lasted"
This is the only battery charge I have own that ever failed. Some sockets inconsistently charge and sometimes don't charge at all depending on the overall population of batteries. Overpriced for limited reliability.
- Hello Alex, Thank you for contacting us on 7/1/2018. If you are still having an issue with your battery charger, please contact our support team for assistance.
La Crosse Technology
LOVE IT.. BEST OVERALL... but, i hope they have revised the time you have to select things.. my 700 is years old, so maybe they adjusted the time window on newer models.
the ability to select multiple modes is fantastic. their bc1000 apparently charges up to 'D' cells and comes with a lot of goodies.
i only wish it had a mobile adapter, and maybe up to 8 cells. but this is a 'kick-butt' smile maker of a charger.
After researching several products, I chose this one because it had all the right features at a fair price. This little jewel was very well engineered. Thank you for your product, I love it.