- Forecast with tendency is based on changing barometric pressure for an accurate forecast
- Forecast icons: sunny, partly cloudy & stormy
- Indoor / outdoor temperature
- Indoor / outdoor relative humidity
- Temp./humidity MIN/MAX records with time and date stamp
- Wind chill
- Relative air pressure & 24/72hr. history graph
- Rainfall for last hour, 24hr., week, month & total
- LCD contrast setting for easy viewing
- Wind speed with MIN/MAX time and date stamp
- Wind direction with compass
- Wind gust with MAX time and date stamp (Weather Station only)
- Weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind gust/direction, pressure, 24 hr. rain & storm warning (Weather Station only)
- Stores over 1750 sets of weather records
- 12/24 hr. time & calendar (date/month/year)
- Manual time (with stand-alone weather station)
- Internet time/date sync (with Internet gateway)
- Wall hanging or free standing
(B) La Crosse Alerts™ + Internet Gateway (included) turns your stand-alone weather station into a remote monitor with auto alerts (Internet-enabled device & router required).*
La Crosse Alerts Mobile™ turns your stand-alone weather station into a remote monitor with auto alerts.* It's simple. There is no software Required. Once you Create an account and Activate your weather station, simply use your smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor your home environment and backyard weather on lacrossealertsmobile.com. You can even receive automatic text and e-mail alerts based on your settings for in/out temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind and rain.*
- Current User - Sign In to my account.
- New User - Create an account.
- Indoor temperature range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 3-99 %RH
Included TX59UN-1-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 139°F (-4°C to 59.9°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 3-99 %RH
- 200 ft. wireless range
Included TX63U-IT Anemometer (Wind Sensor)
- Wind speed range: 0 to 111.8 mph (km/h, m/s, knots & Beaufort scale)
- Wind direction: 16 points / 22.5 degrees
Included TX58UN-IT Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
- Range: 0 to 393.66 in (0 to 9999 mm)
Wind Chill: reads down to -40°F (-4°C)
Air pressure: Preset range 27.10 to 31.90 inHg (inHg/hPa)
Weather records: stores 1750 sets (15 min. to 2 hr. intervals)
- Display: 3 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX59UN-1-IT: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX63U-IT: 100% solar-powered (built-in power cell; no batteries necessary
- TX58UN-IT: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.67" L x 1.59" W x 6.80" H
- TX59UN-1-IT: 3.13" L x 3.54" W x 7.45" H
- TX63U-IT: 9.84" L x 5.74" W x 7.57" H
- TX58UN-IT: 5.2" Diameter x 7.2" H
"Very pleased !!!!"
Captain Bob 4x4
Followed the instructions everything linked up then I placed the parts outside never lost signal .
Connected to the internet worked out great !!!
Works good, haven't had any problems with mine.
"Great Station, excellent support"
Had this device for a year now, never had any issues with it, I am still using the same batteries that came with the device.
The phone app is a little outdated though.