- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"Atomic time problem"
All works well except for the atomic time. There is no signal showing, let alone having it turn solid. How do I know it is searching when it doesn’t show the signal icon. I have given it 24 hours to find a signal.
- Be sure you have good batteries in the forecast station. Hold the SET button to send the forecast station on a signal search at night. Position the forecast station for better reception. Preferably in or near a window with the front or back facing Colorado. Allow up to 5 nights to receive the time signal.
La Crosse Technology
This is a nice product. Amazon purchase. Easy to read. Atomic time works great. But the outdoor temperature sensor reads between 3 to 7 degrees warmer than the actual temperature. Called for support. Left a message. Not worth the $ if it doesn't work properly.
- Hello Tim,
Thank you for contacting our support staff on 1/25/2018. We apologize your temperature sensor was not working as expected and hope the warranty replacement that was sent is meeting your expectations. Please let us know if we can assist further.
La Crosse Technology
really like this unit. mine came as a refurb unit, like new and came with two displays. both displays have same indoor/outdoor temp and humidity readings which is a sign of accuracy.
only compliant is poor viewing angle of screen.