- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
This is a nice product. Amazon purchase. Easy to read. Atomic time works great. But the outdoor temperature sensor reads between 3 to 7 degrees warmer than the actual temperature. Called for support. Left a message. Not worth the $ if it doesn't work properly.
- Hello Tim,
Thank you for contacting our support staff on 1/25/2018. We apologize your temperature sensor was not working as expected and hope the warranty replacement that was sent is meeting your expectations. Please let us know if we can assist further.
La Crosse Technology
really like this unit. mine came as a refurb unit, like new and came with two displays. both displays have same indoor/outdoor temp and humidity readings which is a sign of accuracy.
only compliant is poor viewing angle of screen.
"Back light won't stay on"
My wife and I really like our lacrosse weather station, but today we ran into a problem. The backlight will only stay on for 10 seconds when I push the snooze/back light button on the top. All of the displays appear to be working, other than the light. Any suggestions, or is this just an issue with the technology?
Thank you for your feedback. Please check that your AC adapter is plugged in tightly to the back of the display and the wall. The display is acting as if it was running off battery power only. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology