- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
I received this item as a gift and I'm glad that I did. Set up was easy, the display is bright and colorful and the readings seem to be accurate. I have had to move the display once as it kept loosing the Atomic signal, but since the new location, it is staying connected without troubles. Upon initial set up I did have to make the unit search for the signal as it didn't catch it as quickly as I would have liked. But that was easy...I pressed the set button. I have not used the temperature alarms yet, but plan to once it gets to planting season.
Followed all the instructions (multiple times), but the remote sensor signal never connects. The sensor is outside less than 10 ft away from display. All we get is indoor temperature, humidity, etc. Not what I was expecting. Fail.
Thank you for your feedback. When you first set the unit up are you letting the sensor and indoor display sit within five feet of each other for about 15 minutes. This is an important step as it allows the indoor display and sensor to form a strong connection. You can also hold the TEMP button for 3 seconds to search for the outdoor temperature/humidity sensor. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Works great so far"
Setup was easy. This is our second La Crosse weather station. Using this one for my office. Display is really nice and readings are accurate.