- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"why two station show different data"
I bought first station a few years ago, the model is WS-9031U, the old one sensor seems to show outdoor data have problem, it always show ----, ----, I have to clean up the sensor electrode contact point to show outdoor data so I just buy a new one from Costco. I set up this new station C85845 at indoor, now move the sensor to outdoor, press TEMP 3 seconds twice,it passed 10 mins but the both stations(at same room) still show different number. The old one show indoor 71, outdoor 50, but the new one show indoor 66, outdoor 54. Which one is true? Why have so big difference? I will check after one day to see if they get same number.
We appreciate your questions/comments. It would be best for you to contact us for assistance. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923. We look forward to hearing from you.
La Crosse Technology
"LaCrosse Weather Station C85845"
Very easy set up. It found the Atomic clock on it's own within 5 min.
I also like the fact that this plugs in as well as running on batteries.
The temp outise/inside seems to be pretty accurate. Just remember you have to give the unit at least a day to aclimate to the temp. I hope to keep this for a long time
I received this item as a gift and I'm glad that I did. Set up was easy, the display is bright and colorful and the readings seem to be accurate. I have had to move the display once as it kept loosing the Atomic signal, but since the new location, it is staying connected without troubles. Upon initial set up I did have to make the unit search for the signal as it didn't catch it as quickly as I would have liked. But that was easy...I pressed the set button. I have not used the temperature alarms yet, but plan to once it gets to planting season.