- Charges your smartphone, camera or other mobile device while you sleep via USB Charging port
- Atomic time & date auto sets
- Time display: hour /minute
- 12/24 hr. time & 10 minute snooze alarm
- 7 Time zones selection
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Indoor temperature with trend arrow
- Indoor humidity with trend arrow
- Moon phase
- Multi-color display
- Continuous illuminated backlight using AC power
- Backlight dimmer (high/low/off)
- Low battery icon
- Temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity range: 3% to 99% RH
- 7 Time Zone Settings: (AST, EST, CST, MST, PST, AKST, HAST)
- USB charging port (output 0.5 A) for mobile devices (charging cord not included)
- Primary power: 5.0V AC adapter (included)
- Battery backup: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries (included)
- 5.56" L x 2" W x 3.33" H
"Display Screen "
Screen has limited viewing angle and the bright setting needs to be at least 25% brighter. The atomic clock has yet to sync and it's been 15 hours. I also don't like the screen going nearly dark when atomic clock is trying to sync. I paid $17 on eBay and I think the SRP should be $9.95.
Thank you for your feedback. It is not unusual for a unit to take 3-5 nights for signal reception to occur depending on location. The backlight and USB charging port will turn off while the atomic alarm clock searches for the WWVB to avoid interference.
La Crosse Technology