- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- 12 Moon phases
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low Battery Icon for Both Units
- Indoor Temperature Range: 14.1 °F to 100 °F (-9.9°C to 37.8 °C)
- 12 Moon phase
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8 °F (-39.8°C to 59.8 °C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 Feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor:2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 11.50" L x 1.00" W x 7.75" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
13 years and still accurate. Just now going to the third set of AAs.
I wish the moon phases were inversely lit. The activated segments on these clocks look black so that should correlate with the unlit portion of the real moon. So for all these years I've had to remind myself that this clock's moon phases appear 14 days off.
"Same battery issue as other reviewers"
I also loved this clock - it kept me on schedule getting ready for work in the morning and showed me what temperature I needed to dress for. I even loved that I could change the language; since I'm a French teacher, I set it to French and puzzled my husband! But, like other reviewers, once we had to change the battery (after an admittedly very long time), we could never get the outdoor sensor to connect again, no matter what we tried. I'm back here trying to decide...go with what I loved before, or try something new that might not fail when the batteries need replacing?
"Great Until New Batteries are Needed"
It was handy having a large display clock with both indoor and outdoor temperatures. It worked great until we had to replace the batteries. Now the outdoor temperature will not display and there is a battery with TX displayed on the screen. This is not mentioned in the manual. We have 2 of these clocks and now neither will operate correctly. We put fresh high quality batteries in both the transmitters and receivers, according to the instructions but neither will work. :-(
Thank you for your comments. We apologize you are having problems. The battery symbol you are seeing means the batteries you are using do not have a high enough voltage. Use good plain alkaline batteries dated 7 years in advance or batteries that have been tested with a voltmeter reading 1.48 or higher. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology