- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Barometric pressure tendency arrow
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 3 languages to choose from: English, French, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor temperature range: 14 °F to 99.5 °F
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39°F to 140°F
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 12.2" L x 1.18" W x 8.0" H
- Sensor: 1.5" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"cannot find instructions"
We like this clock and have had it for years, but right now it keeps going to five hours behind the correct time. We no longer have the paper instructions and when we go to your website, we are unable to locate any instructions. At one site when we instruct to download the instructions, our malwarebytes detects a problem. We have a Model 8157 (it's kinda old). Can someone help?
Thank you for your feedback. In the upper right corner of your screen in the Enter product name or model # search box, please enter WS-8157U and hit enter. In the middle of your screen hover over the image of the WS-8157CH (NOT the WS-8157U-CH-IT) and click More Info. Then click on the Support tab just below the product image. You will find your product manual there.
La Crosse Technology
Temperature readings fairly accurate. Trending weather readings not so much. Not sure if it's the clock or transmitter. Have transmitter facing north as instructed but reading does not seem to change.
Thank you for your feedback. Please refer to page 3 of this item's product manual found on the Support Tab, titled Weather Forecast. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology