- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Moon phase
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low battery indicator for both display and temperature sensor
- Indoor temperature range: 14°F to 100°F (-9.9°C to 37.8°C)
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to +59.9°C)
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 10.25" L x 1.16" W x 9.74" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
It can be a little tricky to get it to sync up with the outdoor sensor. Once it sync's I love this clock!!!!
"Time and date don't work automatically"
Clock has to be reset MANUALLY when battries are replaced and/or daylight time changes.
Please refer to page 7 of the FAQ's on this items Support Tab. The section will be titled Daylight Saving Time. Make sure to check whether the DST indicator is ON or OFF. If the indicator is OFF the clock will not change. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology