- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
It is very hard to set
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you had trouble with set up. We do have a set up video available online for this product. The video is located on the SPEC tab. We also have Technical Support Reps available M - F, 8:00 AM to 5 PM CST, who would be happy to assist you. You can reach us via phone at 888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
I have had my WS-9160U-IT for many years and it just keeps working and doing its job. When it needs to be replaced I will buy another one.
We have had the 9160U for about 6 yrs at our lake home. The outdoor sensor just stopped working, i have tried everything recommended. So i just placed the indoor sensor under a covered porch and it does what i want, outside temp. Now i even have the time outside! Might replace outdoor sensor for next year but for now all is good.