Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options:
- Current Time
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Select between Fahrenheit/Celsius
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C82929 does not include any sensors. View Sensor compatibility.Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your C82929 weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"Incorrect outdoor temp"
Accuweather and cellphone says 30F for outdoor temp. The clock says 28F even though it is connected to my WiFi network.
- Thank you for your purchase of the projection alarm clock. The projection alarm clock will check for the outdoor temperature and forecast from AccuWeather several times a day when connected to Wi-Fi. The internet outdoor temperature and forecast are updated on the projection alarm clock as the information provided from AccuWeather is updated.
Please verify your country and postal code in the La Crosse View app for the alarm clock device. Also make sure you have not checked the opt out box. Go to the home page of the app and select Add/Edit>Devices and select the device info icon next to the alarm clock. Select save once your country and postal code have been updated.
If the data does not update within 15 minutes you may need to power cycle.
Power cycle indoor display:
- Unplug AC cord from display and remove batteries. Press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- The Wi-Fi icon on the display will go solid shortly after the unit is powered back up.
If you would like to see the current outdoor temperature at your location you may order a LTV-TH2 sensor. https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/ltv-th2
La Crosse Technolog
Easy setup and works well with my weather station, plus it looks good to.
- Hello Thomas, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"LaCrosse Tech. Wi-Fi projection alarm cock"
I just purchased the above clock, however, haven't installed it yet. I didn't realize it was tied to Wi-Fi. Will the clock work without the Wi-Fi connection. All I want is the time and the clock, temp, etc to display on my ceiling.
- Thank you for your purchase of the projection alarm clock. You may use the clock with out the internet by setting the date and time manually. You will press and hold the SET button for 3 seconds to enter the programming menu. Press and release the PLUS(+)/MINUS(-) buttons to change values and press and release the SET button 1 time to advance to the next setting. You would need to purchase a LTV-TH2 add on sensor to see the outdoor temperature if you are not connecting the clock to your Wi-Fi. You may find this add on sensor on our online store.
La Crosse Technology