- Detects the presence of water
- Ambient Temperature (°F or °C)
- BLUE LED: Normal Transmission. The LED light will occasionally flash blue, indicating it is still transmitting correctly and that no water has been detected.
- RED LED: Water detected. The LED light will flash red twice every 5 seconds until dry.
- PURPLE LED: Battery is low
- 0.031 inches when flat, 0.25 inches when vertical
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air, RF 915 MHz
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 3.5" L x 1.25" W x 4.75" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration link below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Click Here to register your product