- Accurate quartz time display
- Alarm icon
- Calendar (full day, month, & date)
- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor humidity (%RH)
- Left USB charging port indicator (1 Amp)
- Right USB charging port indicator (2 Amp)
- Nap timer (5-120 minute increments)
- Alarm settings: Single, Mon-Fri, & Weekend
- Adjustable backlight (HI/LO/OFF)
- Multi-Color display
- Calendar menu in English and Spanish
- Low battery indicator
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F - 122°F (0°C - 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range : 10% - 99%
- AC power adaptor included; Optional 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries backup (not included)
- 3.74" L x 2.40" W x 5.24" H
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:26
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:16
Chapter 3) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 6:03
Chapter 4) USB Charging Ports - 8:11
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 9:19
Chapter 6) The Nap Feature - 11:54
Chapter 7) Help Us, Help You - 13:22
"It’s ok "
It’s a very nice digital clock but for some reason the + and - buttons have stopped working and I can’t set an alarm or pretty much set anything at all.
Thank you for your inquiry. La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion. For further assistance please contact Technical Support at 888-211-1923 or via webform https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/support/#.
La Crosse Technology
I love this clock but the cord stopped working. I contacted LaCrosse they sent another. The cord stopped working AGAIN.
"Love this clock"
I bought one of these for my husband. Had to go back and get another for myself. I love that I can charge my phone and my tablet at the same time. I read in bed so it is nice to not have the tablet die in the middle of the good part.