Two or three blinks - The gateway is not communicating properly with the router
- Start by unplugging the AC adaptor from the gateway.
- Next move the LAN cable to a different port on the router.
- Reboot/Power Cycle the router.
- Businesses with strong firewalls or security wall may want to set a Static IP.
- If none of these solutions help try a different location with internet. If you are able to complete set up successfully at a different location you should be able to power down the gateway and sensor and move it back to the intended location by simply connecting gateway to the router and then powering the gateway and sensor back up.