My V50 display was working but the screen is black and it’s not working now.
- Ensure that the wall plug power outlet is working. Try plugging something else into the same outlet or moving the V50 to another known working outlet.
- If the wall plug power outlet is confirmed working, and the weather display will not turn on, then it might need to be completely power cycled.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall.
- Remove the small battery cover on the back of the display. Use a quarter or other coin to turn it counterclockwise.
- Remove the coin cell battery from the display.
- Plug in the wall adapter and confirm the display turns on and starts to work again.
- Re-install the battery again and install the cover.